RE: ISS Packet Radio Connection Opportunity

I sure hope that you'll use a ather freq when over europe as it is right on
top af a very strong beacon (i thought the freqs for manned space craft was
145.800 down and 145.200 up)

pleace remember that we only have 2 MHz for the 2 meter band (144.000 -
146.000)

> I plan to switch over to 70 cm tomorrow.  We will be
> operating within the
> oscar sub-band for this (around 436 MHz) so some 70 cm radios
> will not be
> able to support this.

you'll get in a lot of trouble if you plan to use it in the upper 10 MHz of
youre 70cm band (440-450) as again this is not a ham band in europe so the
oscar sub-bands are the only good choice.

> Thanks and enjoy.
>
> 73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
> AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands