RE: More RS-15 revisited: W6-Europe

Dennis probably has the achieved the top LEO distance with his RS-15
contact.
There is still interest out there in trying to "push the envelope" on the
LEO's.
I just got a QSL this week for a contact I made on 19 March 2000 with Dan
OK1DIG in the Czech Republic on FO-20 (distance 7980 kilometres).  I have 17
countries on FO-20 including: Japan (6924 km), Finland (7336 km) and Germany
(7884 km).  All done on 15W or less with no prearranged skeds. Many evenings
when there is a mutual window, I hear several stations trying from both
sides of the Atlantic.

Ron Seiler VE7VVW
http:\\woodstock.irlp.net