Re: coax seal

Most people around here use something called "duck seal".   It's very much
like coax seal but is available at electrical supply houses for a couple of
dollars a pound.  I've been using it for years with good results.  It is
stiffer than coax seal... if it is too stiff to work easily with your hands
you can put it in a microwave oven to warm it for a bit.