Chimbley mount ( for all of your Dr. Suess fans)

<<<It was clear that the Create was the way to go...I have the Create roof
tower CR-18.<<<<

Do you have an address for Create? I hope to have my earth station
operational by the end of the year and am looking for a tower. I think Glen
Martins are great but I also think they are WAY to expensive! I am thinking
about a Rohn 25. I can only go up 35 feet ( the city will allow 50 feet)
due to the fact that I am within 1800 feet of a private airport. (And the
deed restriction is very vague).

Thanks
Gary