MIR SSTV

Yes Mark
The pictures today were in Robot 36, But sometimes with a weak signal your
equiptment might revert to robot 72 if it does force the software to robot 36.
If you would like to see some of my pictures go to my friend John N0VSE
Home page. I have a few  there.
That John has been good enough to post also lots of info on amsat and ham
radio.
Here is the URL.
 <A HREF="http://www.idcomm.com/personal/n0vse/";>Colorado Amsat Net</A>

Signature file follows.

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-23,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net