Omni Satellite Antennas

Yes, speaking of the eggbeaters (which have served me well also),
I'm selling
my pair of almost new 2m/440 eggbeaters both with the optional
reflector/mast-mount kits that give an extra 6db gain of the overhead,
circular variety as well as a way to mount the antennas on a 1" - 2 1/4"
mast. I've upgraded to a dual-band beam and rotator that seems to be
working great.  These antennas as wonderful for base, mobile, or
portable operation and I've worked all of the LEOs with them and
even AO-10 a couple times when it was close by.

I'll sell both (together as a unit) for $250.00 plus shipping.

New, I paid $129.00 each for the antennas and $37.50 each for the
reflector kits (which really help).

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jon, N7WNX