STS Plus and STS Update

Hi All,

With all the talk about STS Plus and STS Update, I was wondering if anyone that uses either STS Plus or both, have any ideas, suggestions or problems with either?

I have been on the beta team for the implementation of the LAN and STS Update to STS Plus and I have been asked for your ideas and suggestions by the authors.  Both authors have some ideas to add to the programs and their were just wondering your feed back on what is there and what you would like to be added.

I'll pass on any e-mails, suggestions to them.

David Bate
Durham Region Radio Group - DRRG
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
ICQ 9344489 - NYSING 191