Help Needed

Is there anyone on this list located near the Central Coast of NSW
(Gosford), Australia.  Or would be willing to drive here to assist me
getting my station operational.

In particular I would like assistance with the following:

1.  Design and manufacture of Lindenblad antennas for both RCP and LCP for
2metres and 70cms (and the impedance matching networks).

2.  Installing the antennas (choosing a good site at the QTH and putting
poles up etc).

3.  Making a first contact via satellite.

If anyone would like to help me with this please call me on NSW 4325 4859.

I am currently running a J-Pole on 2metres and 5/8wave ground plane on 70cm
(with some fairly lossy coax that i don't want to replce until I figure out
where I am going to put the new antenna(s) ).

I have found some information on Lindenblad antenna design at :
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/w6shp/lindy.html
however the splitter is only designed for one antenna so RCP and LCP
antennas cannot be used together.

There are apparently also some articles in the Amsat Journal

Sodja H, W6SHP, "Lindenblad Antennas for Microsat Omnidirectional
Reception", AMSAT Journal Volume 13, No. 3, July 1990; pp 4-30. Published by
AMSAT-NA.

Sodja H, W6SHP, "Lindenblad Serendipity and Enlightenment", AMSAT Journal
Volume 14, No.6, Nov/Dec 1991: pp 15-18. Published by AMSAT-NA.

However I unfortunately do not get it.

thanks in advance

Michael
VK2JXI