IC-211

Gents:
finding info on this radio.  Thanks to you all, it's now fixed and
working.

It could, however, benefit from some touch up of the alignment.
Studying the schematic and block diagrams, it's clear that there's a
certain sequence to the alignment, especially in the PLL.  Does anybody
have any info on Icom's alignment procedure?

All assistance gratefully appreciated.

73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org