RE: (no subject)

I heard voice on the 06:44 pass.  Good to hear SSTV is up and running.  I'll
have to install an SSTV package on the system (the existing audio recording
setup has all the interconnections needed).

Is there an SSTV package that can process pictures 'offline' from a .WAV
file (in addition to decoding in real time via a soundcard)?  This would be
more flexible for my application, as I can then record whatever comes down
and process it later, if it happens to be SSTV (for voice, just throw it on
the web, or whatever :) ).

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.