Power/SWR/Analyzer/Antenna Recommendations

Hello,

I need some help.
I have an Icom IC-735 HF Radio and an Icom 820H VHF/UHF Radio.  I am building
the 2-meter/70 cm antenna from plans on K5OE's web site for use on the birds.
 I need to buy a Power Meter/SWR Meter/Analyzer.  The analyzer for the
building of antennas and dedicated meters for monitoring the radios output.

Since I enjoy messing around with antenna, I also plan on purchasing NEC4WIN
or something similar.

Does anyone have any recommendations ie Daiwa, MFJ, RFA VFD etc for the
Pwr/SWR meter?  I am considering the MFJ 269 for the analyzer.  Software
other than NEC4WIN??? I do have only about 1K to spend though.

I also need an HF antenna.  I think I can get away with a verticle, space is
a bit limited.  Any prefered brands, types etc....

I'd also like to start messing around with APRS when I get everything up and
running.