How often do I need to update Keps for STSORBITPLUS?

Thanks for the suggestions Tony...

>>Believe me, you will have _real_ fun if you work on your antennas.  a
couple of watts and a portable beam give me all the signal I need from UO-14,
and that practically down to the horizon. :-)<<

I do own an Arrow antenna, but have not used it much because I find it
awkward to handle on the public boardwalk here near Coney Island.  Even in
the off-season, it's crowded with joggers and bicycle riders, and I don't
want to poke the antenna in someone's eyes.  <s>  (My eyesight and hand-eye
coordination are not super.)

As for keps, I cut and pasted them from this week's message on AMSAT.org, and
subscribed to KEPS so I'll get them weekly.  Since STS+ can process .txt
files, preparing KEP files with Notepad does not seem to be a problem.  BTW,
how are people working around this for programs that insist on .tle, etc?

73,
Frank
wb2bxo@amsat.org