Re: 80m west coast net

Hi Dave.  The West coast net has been quite inactive over the last few
months----in fact years, but we do try and check in the the guys already
there on 3840.  They do understand the AMSAT idea and are cooperative.
     Kieth is active with the Midwest net and welcomes those of us in the
West to participate.  In general, we do try and keep up with each other on
a social basis, but the organized net has not been a primary effort.
Cliff K7RR