Phase 3D

More than ever now your contributions to AMSAT and its related projects
can benefit us all.  Still available with your support, is the full color,
highly
detailed, glossy card stock display model kit of our new Phase 3D
spacecraft.  With your $17 suggested donation here is another way in
which you can enjoy your personal contribution to the program and proudly
display your support in the form of this handsome desktop size model of
a bird we all look forward to communicating through very soon.

AMSAT-NA (Phase 3D kit)          Also: Martin Blanz (Phase 3D kit)
850 Sligo Ave.                                    AMSAT-DL-Warenvertrieb
Silver Springs,MD 20910-4703              Liegnitzer Str. 70
                                                         D-71707
Schwieberdingen, Germany
Phone orders: 301-589-6062
Fax: 301-608-3410                              e-mail: DL9SAD@amsat.org
                                                         Fax:  +49 (0)7150
397978

And: AMSAT-UK (Phase 3D kit)
        40 Downsview, Small Dole,
        W. Sussex BN5 9YB
        U.K.

        e-mail: G0FCL@amsat.org
        Phone orders: +44 1273 495733
        Fax:  +44 1273 492927

For additional details and model photo see:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/fun/model_photos/

or:  http://www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/

73