RE: 3 Wire Rotators

Hi Joe

the answer is they don't.

the dial on the controler has it's own motor that turns at the same speed as
the rotator.

ofcourse the speed is not compleetly in sync so from time to time you'll
need to turn completly arond from end stop to end stop to get it back in
line.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands