ADDENDUM: How often to update keps

I just updated my version of STSPLUS to ver 0012.  This version now has the
capabilities to download keps while operating (must be connected to internet
at the time)  You will need to download the program su00014.exe, available
on the site.  After installation, run STS+ for the sat you need, and press
the F11 button.  Before starting though, you must enable LAN operations by
press F10 then F1 from the main menu.

Just tried it, it works real good.

Les Alverson
KD4SFD