Elevation Rotators

Greetings!

      I am still on a quest for a low priced elevation rotator.  Since the
Orbit 360 is no longer available, I am curious if anyone is aware of a
currently available budget oriented rotor that will pass a mast clear
through?

      I have also been looking through the used stuff and may be going back
to an Alliance u-100 or u-110.  Could someone tell me the maximum diameter
of mast they will accommodate?

Thanks and 73,
Gary "Joe" Mayfield
ka0yos@amsat.org