RE: Mir on voice over Australia

Is there a URL with the MIR schedules?  I actually was home (sick :( )
yesterday and could have worked them at that time.  Wasn't aware they'd
activated the amateur station until this morning when a couple of locals
mentioned that Mir has been active.

Been off email for 24 hours dur to a phone line fault, which hasn't helped
either. :-(

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.