Re: SSTV xe2yvw

Looks like Siliconpixels has changed their site - a LOT! (New server?) The link
on the ultranet site is no longer valid. Easy enough to get to a valid link -
just visit http://www.siliconpixels.com and follow the link to the Amateur
Products.

And yea - it IS a nice package!

If you get the timing right, using their 'higher end' product, Chromapix
Workstation, has advantages - it gives you 30 minutes of use time while
un-registered.

73

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area