Yaesu Rotator voltages ?

Hi all, can anyone help me. I have what I believe is a G400 Rotator without
the
controller. Can anyone tell me the connections and voltages required to
drive it.
Im planning on making a control box with digital readout in degrees for
my 2m/70cm beam. I know 3 of the connections are for the positioning pot and
guess 3 more might be for common and clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Regards
Darren Rainer G4VTQ - S.E England