Help /?

Thanks to everyone for you suggestions about a recorder ...

I'm so dumb I'd forgotten about the Windows recorder ...

The scanner recorder by Dave Jacobs is really great ... what a great way to
leave the IC-500 tuned into a freq all night and will only record when
something is picked up .... maybe I can hear some of the sats that I don't
hear very often.

If there are anymore  out there let me know...

Thanks again,
John
K0UWT