RE: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - RE: the GOOD OIL [info]

> I don't know about Irish expression, but "oily rag" is a
> London cockney
> expression for cigarette,
> oily rag = fag.   I also know that "fag" means something completely
> different over the other side
> of the pond.
> So "rolling a fag" brings a whole new meaning to life in some
> parts of the
> world !!

Quite true.  And another one that we find quite amusing is the American
expression "We're rooting for you", to express support.  Over here (and in
the UK, I think) that means something totally different!  Let's suffice to
say that such support down here would lead to a sudden increase in the birth
rate 9 months later!!! :-)

Language can be so interesting. :-)

Anyway, back to the 'birds' (another colloqulism that means something
different down here - don't tell your wife "I have a date with a bird"! :)
).