QSL address question

I have both a specific question and a general one.

The general one is that I normally use QRZ for addresses for QSLing and that
works quite well for US hams and some Non-US ones, but A LOT of Non-US are
not listed in QRZ.  Can anyone point me to a web based source of Non-US
addresses that might have listings that QRZ does not have?

The specific question is, Does anyone have a QSL address for XE1ZBO or
VR2XMT?

73