Dayton Hamention Rooms

The block of rooms that AMSAT has reserved at the Homewood Suites in
Fairborn, OH during the Dayton Hamvention are almost gone.  If you wish to
stay with the AMSAT contingent and haven't made arrangements, please contact
Martha ASAP (tel. 301-589-6062 or e-mail martha@amsat.org)).  Be prepared to
provide Martha with a VISA/Master Card number.  Cost is $109.00 per night
plust Tax.  Keep in mind that Martha is not in position to arrange for
people to share rooms.  She will simply reserve a room in an individual's
name and that person is responsible for finding people to share room costs
with.

Please note that this arrangement must be made through Martha.  Do not
contact Homewood Suites directly if you want an AMSAT room.  Deadline for
requesting a room is this Thursday, April 13.  After this date you will have
to make your own arrangements.

Preference will be given to those individuals who volunteer to help man the
AMSAT booth at Hamvention.  If you plan to volunteer to man the booth,
please let Martha know that when you contact her and send me an e-mail
notifying me of your willingness to help.  The offical request for
volunteers will be released later this week, but if you can let me know of
your interest when you request a room, it will make it easier to develop
preliminary plans.

'73
Barry A. Baines
VP-Field Operations