Re: Keps

Steve Howland wrote:

> Where is the best place to get keps in .2li  or .tle format for use with
> Winorbit ? If on the AMSAT page, then where ?   Don't think the .all
> format is working too well.  Thanks
> KF4FQT

The best bet in my opinion is to go to the AMSAT web page and then go to
E-Mail services and subscribe to the KEPS E-Mail list.  That way you will
get fresh KEPS E-Mailed to you every week in both 2 line and verbose
format.  What I do is take the TLE format, and do a COPY from the E-Mail and
PASTE to a blank NOTEPAD document.  Then SaveAs to the KEPS file I keep that
all three tracking programs read elements from.

73