Re: Keps

In a message dated 4/9/00 6:29:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
esta@bellsouth.net writes:

> Where is the best place to get keps in .2li  or .tle format for use with
>  Winorbit ? If on the AMSAT page, then where ?   Don't think the .all
>  format is working too well.  Thanks
>  KF4FQT

I generally recommend Winorbit for folks who are new to satellites because
it's free and easy to use.  This also gives me the responsibility of having
to explain how to get keps and update them.  For that reason, I set up a web
page to make it easy.  You can find it at:

http://members.aol.com/lee810/keps.html

73,

Lee Devlin,  KØLEE
Greeley, CO