RE: Aurora Effects on UO-14 downlink

> I have had this on previous UO-14 passes.  Nothing noticeable
> on SO-35 last
> night though (missed UO-14 due to family activities).

I did forget to mention a couple of bursts of rapid polarisation shifting
(+/- 20-30 degrees within a second or two, usually "rocking" back and forth)
during the pass on the 70cm uplink.  The 2m downlink is so strong it's hard
to find the cross polarisation null, so can't be sure what happened on the
downlink.