Re: Re: Software based packet radio modem

Regarding the suggested URL listed below, you must click on ON4CAY in
order to download the AGWPE programs.  A complete address would be:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hanger/7708/main_Page/index.htm
If at any time you get lost, just submit a search for ON4CAY's home
page.
He has the latest versions dated 26 FEB 00     Cliff K7RR