Re: Re: Software based packet radio modem

You can get the AGW software that was on George's site, just before it came
down, at the URL in my SIG block. Visit either the Packet or APRS pages -
you'll see it.

It was also all recently uploaded to the TAPR FTP site - but haven't looked to
see if it's been moved from the incoming directory or not, yet.

73

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater