Strange Keps

Wondering if anyone has had any trouble with the keps this week.  Got
mine from the AMSAT page and the convert for IT worked fine .  However,
when I entered them into WinOrbit, they didn't line up right.  I also
use the J-track page as a reference to line everything up.  It has
always worked in the past to use the keps for both IT and WinOrbit and
this is the first time this has happened.   Even tried to use just the
AMSAT keps in WinOrbit and they didn't work well either.
Thanks
   KF4FQT-- Steve Howland