Re: Software based packet radio modem

Andrew PE1RDW recently suggested two web sites for information about
sotware modems.

I tried the AGW site, and after being directed to another site, got a
message saying that SV2AGW's site is not available, as he is looking
for a new ISP to host his site.

Regarding FLEXNET, I have been trying to have a look at this site for
about the last six months.  None of the addresses or links I have
tried in the past have succeeded, and the recently suggested dl0td
site also failed.   Can anyone help with a recently tried and tested
URL for FLEXNET?

BTW apart from code for using the sound card as a modem, I am also
looking for some source code for a software UART, ie. concerting a
string or file of bits into ASCII bytes.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
73

         Clive    G3CWV