Re: Help with Trakbox

 Eric Pearson writes:

> The LCD display has proved to be a problem, though. It
> simply won't display.

I have a recollection (but faint - I built mine several years ago) that
the connection details for the LCD were in error, the instructions gave a
mirror image of reality. Check out manufacturer's pin-out versus the
circuit diagram connections and wiring instructions.

> Do you know if a newer LCD panel (w/o
> backlighting) may require a different connection procedure?

When I changed to an LCD with backlighting the other connections were
unchanged.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org