Rig Control with Nova for Windows

 I have recently completed a revision of my Uni_Trac system
that allows a complete  interface to Nova for Windows.
(except "flipping" which Uni_Trac does not allow.)

Special treatment of satellite "names" has been included and
ANY satellite appearing in ANY list of NASA two line
element sets may be tracked.

Full useage of the G-5500 450 degree rotator is also included.

Full control of antennas, multiple radios, down convertors, etc,
 under "script  or auto tracking"  of  LEOS, with fall back to say
 AO-10 (P3D)  with auto configuration of  the stations's radios
according to MA256 position,  between passes,  is available.

73

Dave  Lamont   ZL2AMD    www.qsl.net/zl2amd/