Re: CCD Display 97

Joel,
In answer to your queries and for the benefit of amsat-bb readers.

> Is CCD Display 97 Y2K compliant?  I keep getting the following after
> downloading an *.IMT file from UO-36:

CCD Display 97 is Y2K compliant.
CCD Display 97 DOES NOT display UO-36 files.
CCD Display 2000 is required. Currently BETA only.

>     The thumbnail is displayed, but if I don't save it as a *.BMP, it will
> be deleted and I *cannot* find it.
This concerns me. I will check that out.

I will forward you a BETA copy of CCD Display 2000.
I hope to release that within the next few weeks, when I am confident
it is BUG FREE.

Regards,
Colin VH5HI
email direct : vk5hi@amsat.org