Telemetry downloads

	Hello the sig, I would like to download some telemetry from
some satellites.
I have the following setup:- 	DX4-100 running Station, controlling freq and
			antenna's, Win 3.11 is all it will manage
			(only 16M RAM)win 95 has too many problems
			to run properly with that little RAM.
			FT736R, AEA DSP 2232.
			Pentium 166 to run a program to hold and later
			analyze the data downloaded.
			TNC can be run from either machine but program
			would have to run in background so better to
			run it on the free machine.

	If anyone has some suggestions as to how I should proceed, and what
satellites to start on, are the telemetry downloads on the RX freq or on an
Engineering
freq?

73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca