Re: WiSPDDE Client 3.0

Mark,

>    I understand CI-V and how your program talks to the
>radio(s), but WiSP already does that.  How does it control
>the rotator?  Don't you need a TracBox or Kansas City
>Tracker or something???  What am I missing here?

	Yes you will still need some kind of interface to drive your rotator, but
it can be a very simple one because the radios are not connected to it.
	I believe WiSP does not talk itself to any radio, instead it sends the
info to other devices (trakbox or KTC etc.) or applications (WiSPDDE) to
let them do the job.

	73 de Nando, CX6DD