Update to CCD Display 97 Problem

After this morning's UO-36 pass, I noticed that if I right-click on a
downloaded file, and click "Info,"  I get the following (actual D/L file):

    File Number        2fc9
    From
    Title
    Keywords            Seoul, S. Korea
    Uploaded at         035300 31 Mar 2000
    Filetype               211 Image File
    Filename             UT31A70D.IMT
    Filesize               65649
    File Status
    % Complete        --
    Compressed by   Uncompressed
    DL Count            0
    Uploader
    This file expired on 0000 01 Jan 1970

Huh, what's that last line mean.  Something cannot expire before it's
created.  Is there a problem with the software recognizing UO-36 files or is
there some type of Y2K (man, I'm tired of hearing that as the next person)
issue?

I've resorted to saving my downloaded thumbnails to a seperate directory so
I can hold on to them.

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
k2sat@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~jbblack
AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, SO-35, UO-14
KO-25, TO-31, UO-22