thanks uo-14

Thanks alot guys ,
the 1600 pass was great , I could have logged N1ZKB for ME but when he asked
me to repeat my call  the obvious happened , I also could have salvaged the
pass and worked K0EFC for Kansas  but again the the obvious happened. Then
there was the jerk who added to the fun by keying the mic for awhile

It was a ball , I look forward to the enjoyment next time I can catch a pass
thanks again from me and my grandson , who thought he wanted to be a ham