RE: Auroral Display

Well, the latest from NOAA is that the auroral activity seems to be
decreasing, at least on this side of the world.  Activity has dropped from
10 to 8, according to info from the POES satellite.

Solar wind is still around 550km/sec, significantly higher than normal.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.