Log-Sat

Howdy all,
    As you may recall, a week or two ago I asked for recommendations on
computer based logging programs.  I got a bunch of recommendations and
am still evaluating several of them.  However, last night in a
conversation on AO-10 with KW9M, he mentioned that he was using a
program called Log Sat - which sounds to me like a program specifically
designed for satellite operation.  Unfortunately I was not able to him
to tell me where I can find that program (the satellite was fading out
on us), or a web site to find out more information.  Today I did a web
search and could not find anything useful.  Does anyone know of a web
site where I can find information about this program or download it or a
demo, or anything else useful?  Please let me know as I would like to at
least look at this program.
    I had also been requested to present a summary of the programs that
were recommended to me, and I will do so when I complete my review.

    BTW, AO-10 has been working real well the past few evenings.

Thanks & 73