Re: Another WISP Question

Hi Jeff,

>I was wondering is there a way to just monitor the traffic of the digital
>satellite without being connected to it ???

If you right click anywhere on the 'satellite pass schedule list page' on
the GSC screen it will bring up a little dialog box listing 'edit
scheduling', 'run this pass now', and 'listen only'.

I've never tried this but it sounds like what you were looking for.

Regards, Bill...vk3jt
Milawa, Australia.