RE: RG62 Coax

I've got a heap of it here, but that's not a lot of use to you.  However,
the source of the coax (in general terms) is of value, as the came is from
the old Arcnet network that was here years ago.  So if you know any compny
that has ditched an Arcnet network (or maybe for some reason still runs
one), they may have some RG-62 kicking around.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.