From: fredk@kcbbs.gen.nz
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 05:32
Subject: [amsat-bb] GPS based frequency standard

Hi Guys,
Could anyone point me towards an article detailing the construction of a10
Mhz frequency standard for the shack that makes use of the GPS. A kit or
conversion details for a reasonably priced commercial GPS unit would also
fill the bill of course. HP produce just the item but I'm afraid to ask the
price!

73
Fred Kennedy
ZL1BYP