WISP...

Hello Everyone.....

Could anyone tell me why my graphic tracking feature in WISP shows the wrong
position of the satellite (in this case, AO-16 when compared to NOVA) when
NOVA and WISP are using the same set of updated KEP's ?

I have gone through ( I think !) all of the settings for WISP and cannot
come up with a fix as of yet. The times in both programs are set correctly,
as is also the date.

If I bank on NOVA to clue me in to where the bird is at times, it works
great, so I know it must be the one that is right on the money.

Any help will be appreciated !  :-)

                                                             -Chris N3HEV
                                                              AMSAT #32824