RE: discourteous operators

I have to agree Bruce.  While I must admit that I have on ocasion
made 3 or even 4 contacts per pass, I have tried to limit it to one
or two most times, and even set out and just listened, like tonight.
Panama would have been both a new grid and country for me, but it
was clear that it would have been futile to try.  Unfortunatly, I will
be tied up for the next several days between the Great Dane Club
annual dog show, and two IPSC pistol matches on Saturday.  Oh-
well... maybe next time.  <grin>  Y-all have a great evening.

Mike.