discourteous operators

tonight on the 0310 pass of uo-14, panama was on the air. mahana, w5bts,
tried to make a contact with him and while she was doing that everyone
started calling her instead of giving the panama station a chance to complete
the qso. she said she was trying to work the panama station and they
continued to call her.

there was also another female operator on the air that never stopped calling
people during the entire pass. i guess everyone except mahana has worked
panama. it is past mahana's bedtime and we had her stay up to try and
make the contact. really poor operating practices some of these operators
have and what they are showing our young operators of the future.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz