Re: Re: [aprssig] Re: Going DIGITAL!

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:57:13 -0500 (CDT), Tim Salo <salo@networkcs.com> wrote:

> But, unless we know where we want to go, we aren't
> very likely to get there.

And we all know where Micro$oft wants us to go <grin>. Actually, I think
this idea is pretty darn spiffy!

Jeff

               -- Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF --
               --  Jefferson County Sheriff's Department  --
               --         Birmingham, Alabama USA         --
               --         Email: jeffj@hiwaay.net         --
               --   Address all complaints to /dev/null   --