FS: Satellite Station

1. Yaesu FT-847 $1300

2. DSP-12 multi-mode controller $300

3. KLM 435-40CX & 2M-22C $300

4. KCTT board $260

5. Mirage KP-2/440 mast mount preamp $120

6. Mosley TA-33 three elm. HF beam $150

7. MFJ-901B Tuner + one MFJ-810 and one MFJ-816 swr/power meters $50

Will sale as a package or part out. If I part out, items must be sold in a
certain order so not to get stuck with something I can not use.

Some items I will ship free. Some items buyer will need to pay shipping.

Local sale and pick preferred.  Lexington, Kentucky

For more info call Rick (AC4VM)@ 606-273-1611