Re: Transceiving two ICOM rigs

Doug,

>system using a PIC or equivalent so a pir of ICOM radios could be used
>together for satellite operation without buying the ICOM unit?

	I believe the simplest way to use a pair of CI-V Icom rigs for satellite
work would be building an easy uni-directional converter with two outputs
and attaching it to a PC's serial port. Then you may use WiSP with
WiSPDDE3.0 to send uplink & downlink freqs to your rigs. No complicated
interfaces involved...
	If your radios are CI-IV instead of CI-V thats another issue...

	73 de Nando, CX6DD