RE: (amsat-bb) Lemons and lemonade (was: UO-36 over S .America?)

>   No spin-doctored, sugar-coated, political-correct,
> miss-leading information,
> just the true facts.............   "REAL" reporting, "REAL"
> information.
>
> Then, with such information,  you and I, may determine the
> success or failure
> of the satellite.  Good or bad...............

I forgot to mention, AO-27's TEPR system would rate a total failure on this
side of the world, as it simply isn't available here, compared to the more
flexible control systems of birds such as SO-35 or UO-36 (I like that idea,
turn on on demand.  Pity I haven't got digital gear to have a play).